Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The pain slowly heals...

Ok, so I think I am finally at a point where I can comfortably discuss football again. Just in time for the Super Bowl. My only hope now is that the Giants some how beat the Patriots......long shot I know....but it's all I got. So I turn to my knitting.
My rogue is almost done, the body is blocked as well as one sleeve and I'm working on the second one. I'm going to start sewing up the hems this weekend. I'm soo wishing I was at home today, instead I'm at work. It's a blizzard outside, yesterday it was 40 above zero, today we are going to get to 20 BELOW zero...yea I love Minnesota winters too.
I think in my 20 some years I'd get used to the constant enviromental changes, but I'm still confused about the whole global warming thing.....we aren't seeing it!

No comments: