Monday, December 31, 2007

Back Home

I returned home today after my weekend trip to North Carolina. I got home at about 1100 and was here at work by 7pm. Needless today, I am exhausted. I'll catch up on sleep this weekend, after I put away the christmas decorations. NC is very different from Minnesota, like having to pre-pay for gas at the station, that is going to take some getting used to!! I really did like it though. After being there I'm a little less aprehensive about moving. The people were very sweet. One gal working at a gas station we stopped at forwarned me that the cookies I was purchasing were actually horrible and adviced me to grab something else! We are kind of looking at the Pinehurst area for those of you familiar with NC. I'm in the prossess of trying to find an apartment or townhouse or something, and with a vast a resource as the internet is sometimes it's a little too much!

The other big event that occured whilst I was there, was that my boyfriend and I got engaged!!!! It was very exciting. We aren't setting a date or anything like that yet. We kind of figured we get the move done and over with and get settled and then worry about planning a wedding.

I got quite a bit of work done on my Rogue sweater during my trip. I'll get a picture posted sometime but sleep was a bit more of a priority today!

No comments: