Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Omg!

Ok, so I've seen a good number of blogs out there and have kind of wondered, hmmmm is there enough going on with me to start one. Figured well might as well start one and find out! So this is my first attempt at a blog. Be patient, it might be a bumpy road. I suppose i should explain my title a little bit...... I knit, not always well and I'm not expert. You won't find great tutorials or many purls of wisdom here, but I'll try and write a bit on whats on the needles and whats on my wishlist! I'll work on posting pictures too!
That leaves the Gato part. As I was sitting here trying to come up with some witty and clever title, my cat Ash procceded to knock the ball of yarn that was sitting on my lap off onto the floor to clear himself a place to nap. Ash has a nick name given to him by my youngest brother who was I think three at the time (22 year age difference between the two of us, but I digress). When I first introduced him to the little guy he looked at his mom and said 'Momma can I hold the little Gato?" and the named stuck, he's been Gato ever since. Granted there are other words we put in front of Gato now like, Crazy gato and Fat gato, and lazy gato, you get the point.
So I think I've winded on long enough for my first post, hopefully soon I'll get a few pictures up and we'll see where this takes us!

No comments: