Saturday, December 22, 2007

First Progress Pick!



Here is my first progress picture of my Rogue hoodie. I have never been much of a chart reader. All the patterns I have done have simply had the directions for the cables written out, so the most difficult part of this pattern and the part that has given me the most headaches is deciphering the chart. Luckily for me there is a very patient group of knitters in the Rogue kal group on Ravelry who are willing to put up with my constant inquiries. Enough chit chat I need to get back to work. I'd like to get enough of it done so I have the pocket attacheted before I fly to NC so I don't have to worry about the stitch holder coming undone or setting off security alarms!!

1 comment:

LizzieK8 said...

I have just learned to read Fair Isle charts, which are really simple. When I crocheted, I avoided charted designs...I do much better with knit 6, purl 7, etc. :)